Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Response: Mock Magazine Presentation


I think that our presentation went really well. I wish that we would have had more time to discuss things because I feel we didn't have enough time to really talk about each individual story and get a feel of what the publishers really thought of each spread. I know there was good feed back and small changes for each spread, but I feel the publishers also held back a little and didn't really let us designers know exactly what they felt about things. I feel though that we are working really close with our publishers, so we will get plenty of time to talk to them and figure out exactly what they want. Revive is apparently the furthest ahead when it comes to content and having things do, so that is nice and makes me feel good about where the magazine is now. I think that be the time we head to Des Moines we will be in really good shape and everything will look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment