Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cant Miss: Georgia Bulldogs "Apparently Old Dogs Can Learn New Tricks"

Mizzou athletics recently revitalized there entire sports appearance by changing logos and fonts and everything in-between. It looks like their fellow SEC schoolmates the Georgia Bulldogs are doing the same in hope of boosting their stance in being noticed in the SEC.
Here are a look at some of the changes:




You can see they mostly just wanted something a little more youthful. I like the new design much more than the old design. They left the famed G alone for the most part which I think was a great idea because I feel most people associate the G with the school as its symbol. The bulldog is the mascot but it was dated and needed a revival.

1 comment:

  1. Will, I'm really digging Georgia's new dawg. I like how bold and striking the design is, while still keeping it simple. Also, I love the impact that Georgia red makes. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete