Thursday, March 21, 2013

Response: The September Issue


I was not in class to watch this movie with the group, but I have seen in a few times already. I really enjoy this movie it is a great look at what the magazine industry is like in a very successful magazine. I love the interactions between Anna Wintour and GRace Coddington. It was fun to see these two almost fight like sisters. You can tell they both have tremendous respect for one another. but both are strong and successful women who at times feel they are right and are willing to fight to get what they want. This movie also gives a good insight into the designing aspect of the movie. I just love listening to Coddington in this movie. It is such a great movie and anyone who wants to be in this industry should definitely watch it. Also fun fact the september issue that was made during this filming has become a collectors item. It is worth like $100 dollar now.

No comments:

Post a Comment