Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Response: Mini-Portfolios

It was really fun to look at everyone's mini-portfolios. I liked the variety that the class presented. It really shows the different taste in the class. I think that everyone had really great minis to present. I wish we would have talked about them for a little so that everyone could have described why they chose the cover they did or why they used the small design elements they did. I had a lot of fun putting together my nature themed design. I think creating the small icons like the trees on the front and the beard and axes on the back was my favorite part of my mini-potfolio. I also really enjoyed blowing out and texturizing the dividing pages as well. It was really exciting to see everyones and I cant wait to see where everyone is in six months I know everyone will do great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment