Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Response: iPad Design Lab

I am not going to talk about the reading, because I enjoyed the format of this book so much. I enjoyed it  because you were able to interact with the learning material. They could actually show you the things they were talking about, such as the pop-up options. I think that this made the book a very easy read and it was a actually kind of fun.  Considering that I am a designer I tend to learn visually so things like this are nice. It helps me remember more information and being able to interact with the material makes me focus more on what I am doing. The chapters we were assigned were a great read. I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in working with the iPad and designing for tablets or other digital devices in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment